Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Bible says that God will never give us more than we can handle. I'm not sure exactly where the reference is, but I know it's there. :) Sometimes, it seems like everything that is going on is just too much, and I wonder how much more I can take. I think God must have a lot more confidence in me than I have in myself, because there are a lot of things He gives me that feel like they are more than I can handle. But, just when it seems that things are getting to be too much, He gives me these reminders, these good things that make everything else just a little easier to bear. So, I know it's true that God doesn't give us more than we can handle. He gives us blessings, even though we have to look for them sometimes, that remind us that He is with us, and we can do all things through Christ who gives us strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment